Trademax describes the successful combination of a transparent trading environment with the best pricing. On her official website, she talks about zero spreads, low entry threshold and high leverage. The company is trying to attract beginners and professional traders, but is it worth believing? In today’s review, we will check how the project functions and whether it benefits its customers. Having received reliable information, a global market participant will be able to make an informed decision.
What trading conditions does the broker set?
The exchange intermediary guarantees lightning-fast execution with tight spreads. He talks about providing the best trading conditions, close cooperation with leading liquidity providers. Trademax claims to be powered by OneZero’s financial technology, with data centers located throughout New York and Tokyo. The company allegedly provides a fast transfer of information, but does this correspond to the real state of affairs? To determine the quality of the services provided, you need to read customer reviews.
The company offers to carry out trade transactions on the following terms:
- Spreads start from 0 pips. Relatively small commissions allow you to fix a large final profit.
- The initial deposit starts from 100 US dollars. The low entry threshold pleases beginners who are not ready to risk large sums.
- Margin trading available. Leverage reaches a ratio of 1:500. A trader can significantly increase the initial deposit by making large and profitable transactions.
- More than 10 financing options are provided. The client can replenish the starting capital using plastic cards or payment services.
- About 12,000 investment products are provided for making trade transactions. The exchange player gets the opportunity to fully diversify risks. He will trade different groups of assets, cutting potential losses.
- Deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The company does not charge additional commissions.
The company talks about favorable trading conditions and absolute security of invested capital. At the same time, it should be borne in mind that not all companies conduct honest trading activities. Many firms hide behind market trading, turning fraudulent schemes. To make sure the honesty of the office, you should carefully check the documents. Trademax operates without licenses and certificates, and therefore its integrity remains in question.
Overview of trading platforms
The company offers to use one of the popular terminals. Trademax offers 3 software developments for download:
- Metatrader 4 is the industry standard. The platform is ideal for both beginners and experienced participants in the global market. It allows you to carry out high-quality fundamental analysis and track technical indicators. The trader gets at his disposal all the necessary tools.
- Metatrader 5 is an improved version of the familiar platform. It provides additional time slots. The client can use flexible orders, a unique strategy tester and market depth. During the analysis, he will apply innovative systems to make highly accurate forecasts.
- IRESS is a terminal for institutional players. It provides advanced analysis tools and can be used even by retail traders. The system is easy to run on any browser, it has a modular structure and advanced features for plotting. Prices are broadcast in real time, and it is possible to manage multiple portfolios.
Each platform is downloaded on a computer, tablet or phone. Choosing one of the presented systems, a trader should pay attention to the conscientiousness of the intermediary. If the company has been seen cheating, then it is better to refuse to cooperate with it. There are more and more scammers appearing in global markets that you should stay away from.
Is it worth registering in the Trademax system?
The company has an extremely bad reputation, and therefore the trader should not rush to replenish the account. On independent portals, you can find reviews pointing to the criminal machinations of the office. The firm does not allow the withdrawal of money, forcing its client to take out a loan for a large amount. Employees use manipulation, defrauding the investor of more and more funds. We recommend staying away from a scammer who only pretends to be an honest broker.