Admiral Markets offers to go beyond professional trading. An exchange player can invest in stocks, CFDs, and other investment products. He will keep his money in secure wallets and will be able to take trading to a professional new level. The client can open a demo account and train under zero risk conditions. In today’s review, we will tell you how the company actually works and whether it can be trusted. An analysis of a brokerage project will help protect yourself from a collision with scammers.
What conditions does the broker offer?
The company offers to trade on global stock markets without paying commissions. It allows you to invest from 25 euros by trading CFDs on popular stocks. Client orders are displayed on hundreds of exchanges using the popular Metatrader systems. The exchange player receives the MT4 and MT5 platforms at his disposal. He can use their wide functionality, make profitable deals with various investment products.
Exchange intermediary Admiral Markets offers to trade on the following terms:
- Leverage reaches a ratio of 1:500. A trader can significantly increase the invested capital by making transactions with a large trading volume.
- Fixed spreads from 0.6 pips are provided. The amount of commission directly depends on the chosen financial asset.
- Share CFDs are traded with zero commissions.
- The client can use more than 4,000 CFD contracts for currencies, energy resources, metals, stock indices and stocks.
- Admiral Markets working platforms provide excellent charting. The terminal is supplied with up-to-date news reports, which allows for a careful analysis of global markets.
- With the help of a VPS server, you can fully automate market trading. The client will significantly simplify his work with the help of specialized programs.
The company claims a global presence in world markets. It provides support in 16 languages, serving traders from a wide variety of countries. The exchange intermediary has received licenses from several regulatory authorities, and therefore has the right to conduct full-fledged market trading. You can check the legal documents on the official website admiralmarkets.com. The company claims that client funds are reliably protected from high market volatility. To check the reliability of the project, you should talk with past clients, read reliable reviews.
Partner programs for clients
The company offers to convert your traffic and earn on it. If a market player has its own web portal, it can attract new clients to Admiral Markets. The referral will receive a generous commission for each attracted investor. To become a full partner, it is enough to go through 4 steps:
- Registration in the system, entering personal data. The partner gets access to a personal account, through which you can track the result.
- Selection of promotional materials. Each participant can choose marketing strategies that are best suited for a specific audience.
- Publication of submitted promotional materials. A partner can use any thematic web portal or a promoted page on social networks.
- Fixing earnings. The referral will earn commission through a profitable affiliate program. Earnings are charged for each attracted client.
Describing the benefits of its affiliate program, Admiral Markets mentions transparent and fast payments, a reliable brand, 24/7 access to the affiliate portal. The partner receives special support. Managers quickly respond to questions, they provide individual solutions depending on the situation. Before starting active cooperation, it is necessary to check the integrity of the project. If the company is engaged in fraud, then the partner will never be able to withdraw the earnings received.
Conclusion: is it worth working with Admiral Markets?
Many traders talk about negative trading experiences with Admiral Markets. Referring to the difficult situation with the oil market, the broker keeps prices, while most reputable companies have restored quotes to previous levels. Managers obsessively offer to increase the deposit. They call the client several times a day, use psychological pressure. All this points to the unscrupulous activities of the office. At the moment we cannot recommend cooperation with Admiral Markets. The company has a very controversial reputation.